ABC Primetime: How Muslims are treated in America

1. samir abdalla says:

this is incredibly moving…..
    thanks for posting this.

2. Navaid Aziz says:

As salaam ‘alaikum,

I was looking for this for quite some time. Jazaaka Allahu khairan for posting this. However it seems that the clips is only 6 mins long. Wasn’t the episode 30mins? Anyone know?

Thanking you regardless.

3. Umar says:

Alhamdulilah, there are stil good people (majority I assume) in America.

4. Faizan says:

JAK for posting

5. khalid says:

As Salaamu ‘alaikum
    Excellent profile of what Muslims, male and female, have to hurdle daily within their lives. I live in Australia and sadly society here is lapping up this kind of racism. ‘Apparently’ it is perceived as being part and parcel of the democracy exported by the US and therefore ‘OK’. There is a definite marginalization in effect here to the point where many Muslims no longer feel attached to the societies within which they live.
    …Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse…Surah Aal ‘Imraan, ayaat 118.

Wa Salaam

6. Sis Zabrina says:

Bismillaah

JazakAllaah for this heart warming post. I have tears trickling down at the end of it.

William Faulkner had once said,

“To live anywhere in the world today
    and be against equality because of race or color, is like living in Alaska and being against snow.”

Salaams
    Sis Zabrina
    ~ Life Storyteller~

7. Ahmed Eid says:

This was amazing…jazakallahukhayran for this amazing post

Im going to spread this to everyone I know inshaallah

Sallams and thanks again…this really touched me

8. MT Akbar says:

Salaam,

JAK for posting this as I was looking for this on the internet. This goes to show you that not everyone here is against Muslims, in fact many people support Muslims rights and have a heart towards justice and fairness. This is why we should speak strongly when some in the community attempt to cast all people as inherently anti-Islamic. There are those who we can coalition with and build bridges with and I think that is what the deen calls for.

MT

9. Thanks you so much for this. We need more of this and then understanding and tolerance will prevail. great work. governments go to wars with their agenda. but the ordinary people know what they want and if left alone, they know how to sort their affairs in a humane manner.
    safiyyah

10. A great post!

JazakAllah!!

With your permission I would like to cross-post it on my blog, inshallah.

11. Queen says:

what can i say?? thanks is not enough, but thanks for the post. JazakALLAHU kahiran

12. jida lil says:

Some day all the people in whole world will know the real Islam and how real muslim look at other religions and respect them.
    But I think if America change he policy to the Arab world and support Isreal against us you will never hear any hating between Arab and American people or Islam and christian.

13. Basma says:

Subhanallah, I have seen this clip over 100 times and everytime it spraks emotion beyond compare. Alhamdulilah that people stood up for Islam and Muslims, however even if one is giving a thumbs up it means we as Muslims have alot to do. No matter how much we speak out against these types of actions, it is not enoug. the Muslim Ummah as a whole has alot fowork to do to fix the negative perspective people have on Islam. May Allah protect our muslim children from this type of hatred and May He waken the Muslim Ummah in a way that brings the true Islam to light.

14. Basma says:

Subhanallah, I have seen this clip over 100 times and everytime it sparks a flutter of emotions. Alhamdulilah that people stood up for Islam and Muslims, however even if one is giving a thumbs up it means we as Muslims have alot to do. No matter how much we speak out against these types of actions, it is not enough. The Muslim Ummah as a whole has alot of work to do to fix the negative perspective people have on Islam.

May Allah protect our Muslim children from this type of hatred and May He waken the Muslim Ummah in a way that brings the true Islam to light.

15. Rizwan Alvi says:

Same story all over the world- their attitudes are directly proportional to their level of education.

Cool header.

16. zirshad says:

jazal Allah…..for posting the clip….
    most of us have gone through this atleast once ….it was nice to see some good people stood by the sister……we wount be intimidate by some loosers n give up our faith…inshallah

17. Suri says:

Thank you for posting this.
    I hope you dont mind that I posted your link in in my web site, hoping we can spread good manner more throughout the world.