As a virtual mosque, we strive to provide a safe space for learning and discussion. We would like to invite our readers to join this process. Everyone has a reflection to share, expertise on a specific topic, or a new idea. We hope, by opening up submissions from guest authors, that we can highlight the work of new, talented writers in our virtual community. If you feel like you have something you can contribute, submit a piece!
Send your piece to submissions[at]suhaibwebb[
UPDATE: Due to the large volume of submissions, here are some guidelines that will make the selection process faster. Please:
- Try to keep your article between 500-700 words. We will accept longer pieces, but we take length into consideration.
- If your article pertains to current events or specific ‘awareness’ days/weeks/months, please include “Time Sensitive” in the subject line of your email.
- Include a brief bio for yourself when submitting the piece.
- Answer these questions in your email:
- Has this been published elsewhere?
- Is this article solely your work?
- If you utilized any resources/references for your piece, have they all been properly cited?