Allahu akbar! Allah is truly the greatest. This website has been blessed with many new developments in the past few months, and now we turn to you – our readers! – to provide us with our brand-new logo!
What’s in a logo?
lo·go: A graphic representation or symbol of a company name, trademark, abbreviation, etc., often uniquely designed for ready recognition.
That’s right – you get to design and vote for a unique logo for this blog! Here are the guidelines:
- The logo should be representative of this blog.
- The title of the blog should not be in the design.
- The logo should be a relatively simple, unique graphic.
- The logo should be a square.
- The logo should have an Islamic twist to it.
- The logo should work in black and white as well as color.
Please register for the logo competition by emailing email@example.com with your name, email address and phone number. Once you register, more details will be sent to you, so make sure to register ASAP! Final designs will be selected by WebbStaff and posted on the website. There will be a one week period where the readership votes on the new logo. The winning designer will get an honorable mention on the website for as long as the logo is in use. Suhaibwebb.com reserves the copyright to the winning design.
Logos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached file by no later than midnight (Pacific Standard Time) on April 18th, 2010.