Tafsir Surat Al-Bayyinah (Part I)

In his Wednesday night class at MCA, Imam Suhaib Webb explains the first half of Surat Al-Bayyinah (Qur’an, 98).

Part I

Podcast: Download (Duration: 20:00 — 19.2 MB)

Part II

Podcast: Download (Duration: 20:00 — 19.2 MB)

Part III

Podcast: Download (Duration: 01:50 — 1.8 MB)

1. Adel says:

Salaam Aleykom Shk. Suhaib,

What happened to the videos? Masha Allah it much more engaging and it feels like im in a class with you. If its not to much trouble i humble request that you guys bring them back if possible.

Jazak Allah Khair

2. samia says:

i agree with adel

3. Hassen says:

as-salaamu alaykum,

May Allah reward our shaykh. I’m benefiting from this tafsir series very much.

Is the rest of the Bayyinah tafsir set to be uploaded?

4. Raza says:

As Salam o Alaikum,

Alhamdolillah, I am benefiting greatly by this tafseer series. By far the best tafseer I have heard my entire life. May Allah reward you and I hope to finish the entire Quran with you Insha Allah. One quick comment though, sometimes it is difficult to view or even listen to the lecture on iPad. Are there any compatibility issues that I should be aware of?

You have opened my eyes with your tafseer and I honestly believe that I am truly get the HD effect of the meaning. I went back to read the tafseer I used to read, and it doesn’t have half the stuff you mention. Agee with you completely that we need to raise the level of our understanding a lot more. Ok enough of my rant. Keep these coming and look forward to seeing your next tafseer. You humble student in Wisconsin.

5. Suhaib Webb says:

As,

May Allah bless you all for your questions and comments. In all honesty, if you want something, go for it. Our staff works very hard, is not paid and is very small in number. When they put the videos up, people asked them to put up the MP3, and when they put the Mp3s people want the video.

The way of the believer is to work and serve. Perhaps a better option would be to offer yourself to take on the projects you want to see at this webbsite. We are open and simply do not have enough hands on deck to serve everyone’s needs. let me say that our staff is simply incredible and at times puts in 12 hour days.

Allah bless you all for your enthusiasm and forgive me if I came across wrong,
    Suhaib

6. Sarah Gsibat says:

As Salam O Alaikum,

May Allah (swt) bless you suhaib. i just turned 14 and the desier of turning on the ipod has long been drained out by your words. its been replaced by Allah’s(swt) words of sympany and wisdom. the more i read the quran the more i love it. ever since you lecture at claremont i dont even want a facebook!( i was front row:>) my only problem is my mother. i love her to death! but sometimes i hate how she asumes things that are unexceptable. i really hope that my relation ship with her will expand and last forever.

Sarah
    los Angeles Hollywood, CA

7. moslim says:

Very cool blog! Thank you so much for your time in writting this.

8. Nahiyan says:

ma sha Allah sister! It’s pleasing to see a sister of your age so attached to the religion.

We need to just be patient with our parents, especially with our moms. I suppose I can relate with you, I happen to face the same problems as you do.