You’ve posted a number of posts about Ft. Hood. Stop kissing up to folks and address the issues of the Ummah!
As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,
For some reason you missed these?
- Why was Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah shot 18 times?
- Mustafa Barghouti & Anna Baltzer on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- “Israel” rations Palestinians to trickle of water – Amnesty International Report
- America’s extra judicial disappearing act: Naji Hamdan
- Republican rednecks attempt to criminalize the world’s greatest threat: Muslim interns
- Jamaica: A Muslim in the Blue Mountains
- A Defense of Muslim activism
- Hijab and Holding to the truth
- Why I left Oklahoma and burned the boats
- Court reverses decision of bar Swiss Muslim scholar
- Interview with Norman Finkelstein by Wajahat Ali
- American Fascists: A must read
- Another war, another defeat by John J. Mearsheimer
- In the name of the Palestinians by Tariq Ramadan
- Israel’s righteous fury and it’s victims in Gaza by Ilan Pappe
- Help Gaza
- 145 dead, more than 300 injured – let’s all pray for Palestine
- Tears in the night and Palestine by Um Abdi Rahman
- Update: break the silence on Gaza
- Coming home to Israeli genocide
- Donate to Islamic Relief and help the children of Gaza
- Venezuela expels Israel’s envoy over Gaza attacks
- Kahanist Kaufman slimes Muslim kids by M.T. Akbar
- Sami Al-Arian is Dying
- What are Quasi-Muslims really selling? By M.T. Akbar
One thing that is important to note: I don’t define my Islam by things that are happening overseas. I define my Islam in the context of my situation and where I live. In other words, I will not be intimidated into projecting my religion through the lens of another land. I have a job to do in my country amongst my people and that can be done in a peaceful law-abiding fashion.